Global Experience Local Focus
World Wide Emergency Well Interventions
Read more below
About Dynamic Well Control Inc.
Our Industry Specialists are qualified and experienced in preventative, risk management, response and recovery activities can be categorized into their fields of expertise, including:
- Crisis Management – Extensive emergency management and business continuity experience at management and corporate levels.
- Emergency Response – Extensive hands-on tactical and physical emergency response experience responding to a broad scope of Industrial emergencies across the globe.
- Well Control – Extensive well control experience across the diverse facets and types of and well control and well intervention operations.
- Industrial Firefighting – Extensive industrial firefighting experience across the diverse facets of oil and gas operations.
- Project Management – Unique hands-on experience with working in remote regions of the world as well as in conflict regions where resolving logistical issues is challenging.
- Risk Management / HSE – Extensive experience in the development, implementation and review of HSE Management Systems.
News and Announcements
Dynamic Well Control Inc. is pleased to announce the acquisition of Superior Fire Control Ltd.
Superior Fire Control is a leader in providing Fire Protection, Well Control, H2S and Medical stand-by services to the Canadian Oil & Gas Industry since 2006.
Rob with the support of his experienced team have built an impressive company over the years by providing state-of-the -art equipment and services to their clients within the Grande Prairie and surrounding area. DWC’s strategy is to continue to build on Superiors brand and success with the continued support of the strong employee base. By joining forces, we envision entering into new markets by expanding Superior’s footprint both domestically and globally. The vision is to provide a global Emergency Response service for Well Control Intervention and large-scale Industrial Fires with a focus on upfront Emergency Management.
Superior will continue to provide our strong client base with the same professional day-to-day services that Superior has built its reputation, as well as introducing a new level of Emergency Management and Response Services.
With this acquisition we anticipate rolling out new and innovative Well Control Intervention and Industrial Fire Fighting equipment to complement the leading services already provided by Superior.
The Superior Operations base in Grande Prairie, Alberta will be the headquarter for both companies.
The transaction will be effective on February 1, 2022.
Dynamic Well Control Inc. (DWC) was formed as a result of our company shareholders unique backgrounds and industry experience, which has enabled us to identify gaps with regards to the traditional services offered by ‘Well Control’ service companies.
DWC‘s focus and vision is to fill these gaps by providing a fully integrated Incident Management and Emergency Response company for the Oil & Gas Industry. We provide a professional service with a vast history of experience and technical expertise to help identify and mitigate risks that are present during our on-going search for hydrocarbons.
Our employees are industry professionals with extensive emergency response and emergency management experience. DWC’s highly qualified and experienced specialists pride themselves on offering solutions and innovative systems for any well control or well integrity issue that you may have. It is from this unique experience we can pass on to our Customers’ lessons learned from other industry incidents that we have assisted in resolving.