Emergency Response Services
Our industry comes with inherent risks in our ongoing search for hydrocarbons. These risks are even greater now that we are operating in more remote areas, deeper water and more complex HPHT drilling environments. Despite our best efforts to try to mitigate these risks, inevitably well blowouts and uncontrolled pressure events still occur each year.
Each of our DYNAMIC – Emergency Response Team members have years of ‘hands-on’ experience managing well control incidents around the globe.
Our Risk & Integrated Incident Management and Emergency Response Methodology has been built on our collective knowledge and experience in managing complex well control emergencies.
We are here to support you 24/7
Well Control/Blowout Response
- 24Hr Emergency Response
- Global Well Control/Blowout Response & Recovery
- Onshore Surface Interventions
- Offshore Surface & Subsea Interventions
- Underground Blowout Control
- Pressure Control Onsite Assistance
- Debris Removal & Wellhead Access/Re-heading
- Remote Area Firefighting Systems